Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Defeated by Peer Pressure

After months of pressure to join the ranks of those who blog, we finally succumbed to the pressure and have created 'the went' blog. I know what your thinking, that after all the complaints of peoples blogs being a christmas newsletter for every day of the year and an outlet to feature new home decorating projects, that our blog would be far superior than the braggings of new callings and honor roll presentations. But I so greatly wanted to share with everyone that Zoey has been selected among thousands of 5 year olds for her high intellectual prospects to represent the good state of Nevada in a national IQ contest and will receive a million dollar scholarship. In addition, after months of deliberation between fabric swatches I wanted to post pictures of my new couch cushions and bathroom wallpaper.

Just Kidding!

But I will admit after actually spending a few mintues browsing over many of our family and friends blogs that it is a nice way to stay in touch and be apart of each other's lives amidst the distance that seperates most of us.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I knew it! I just knew sooner or later the day would come! Yay!!

Thats's all i'm going to say about that!

Jason and Nicole said...

I laughed and laughed and laughed! Glad you joined the club...not that I do any of the work on ours but, good job it looks great.

Traci said...

Thanks for the heads up. J/K. I'm glad Luke found your link though. YAY!