Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I love December

I love December (even though I hate the cold, serioulsy how did we live in Minneapolis for 3 years?). I love Christmas trees and goodies and songs and lights. And I love the anticipation of Christmas morning. But I especially love that Christ is in my thoughts more. And I love that even amidst promises of Santa coming to visit, my kids seem to be more in tune spiritually. Last night Zoey fell asleep reading her scriptures and Liv's prayers have suddenly become so thoughtful. This morning she prayed on and on about real, sincere things and ended with a plea for us to serve others today. She is 4 years old!!

4 comments:

The Piet Girls said...

Precious children!

Jaime said...

How sweet Jana. I just love your cute girls!

JasonDebbie said...

Geez I suck as a mother compared to you!

Alicia H said...

I just love you & your family! I have always felt your special spirits. Thanks for sharing your sweet, tender thoughts.