Monday, November 24, 2008

Finding Buddha

It continues to be very warm in Las Vegas. Zoey still goes to school in shorts and a t-shirt and our air conditioner is running. In fact I'm ready for it to cool down because it doesn't feel like the holidays are here yet. But we spent the weekend at Red Rock loving the sun and blue sky. My brother-in-law insisted on taking a picture of me relaxing on the rocks and I look exactly like buddha with my big belly!! So enjoy. And yes that is Joe climbing with his shirt off. Welcome to Las Vegas at Thanksgiving.





8 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

I know what you mean about the weather, i feel like its not even the holidays at all because it feels like sprintime outside. You are so cute all pregnant!

Jilyan said...

Joe, put a shirt on dude! Jana, you look great! I wish you guys were coming for Thanksgiving.

Jolynn said...

Jana you look adorable pregnant and Joe- you look like you are pumping some serious iron.
We had great weather here until Wed. then we got a nice rainstorm for two days. Hope your doing great.
How did the holiday shopping go Jana- did you find some good bargains?

Chelsea said...

We love your cute Buddha belly! So tell us, how was the shopping this morning? We did good got everything on our list! You'd be proud we put up a good fight!

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha...that first picture of you is awesome! you look fantastic. and I am reminded that I am so happy not to be prego any longer. luv erin

Anonymous said...

Jana you look so cute. We love you

Alan said...

So it looks like I am going to have to shovel my driveway in the morning. That made me think of you guys.

Marianne said...

you look sooo cute, i love the buddah picture. atleast yout still gorgeous, so you go with your bad buddah belly :) i hope your pregnancy goes well, have a great holiday