Friday, May 13, 2011

Tender Mercies

It has been nearly six months since my last post. I won't even attempt to recap all the details that have occured in our lives except to say that the majority of this time was spent house hunting, buying a house, packing and moving. Any creative archiving was devoted to internal debates about whether or not to hold onto my pre-baby clothes that I swore I would fit into by now, (but of course do not!).
I will say however that I love my new house! I am so happy in it. Many little events took place to make this move possilbe for us. Gerald Lund just wrote a book called, "Divine Signatures" and it is about how sometimes Heavenly Father gives us blessings that are so individual it feels like they are personally signed by him. This is how I feel about my house. It was a tender mercy from him because he knows me personally and knew how much I needed and wanted this. I feel like this house was tied with a big red bow at the top and signed by Heavenly Father at the bottom.
I'm sure any readers have long wrote me off as a blogger but I am officially back in business. I don't know that I will use it the same as before (so don't hold your breath for pictures or updates), but more as a sounding board for all the crazy thoughts that are constantly running through my head.

1 comment:

The Bohne's said...

Congratulations on buying a new house. That's exciting that you were able to find a house exactly what you were looking for. Where are you living now? We miss you and your famly!