Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Blog Will Live On

Was it seriously August since I last posted? I'm sitting here thinking I should just end this sad blog. I don't ever post and rarely check in with fellow blogger's awesome posts. But before I act, I am reminded of all the many times a thought or idea passes through my overactive brain along with an urge to commemorate it somewhere and ultimately decided - the blog will live on. To kick off the blogs triumph I decided to make a list of all my favorite things right now.
A record of celebrations.
Here's to: early morning runs and watching the sun rise; playing Just Dance and Super Mario Bro's with my girls; Friday night dates with Joe, even if it is just going to the gym together; Tony Sly's voice that never fails to move me; a really hot shower; watching Downton Abbey on PBS and Man vs Wild on Netflix with Joe and the kids; discovering awesome YA books and adding to my list of crushworthy fictional characters; my new calling teaching Relief Society; finishing the Book of Mormon, again; planning home decorating projects thanks to Pinterest; the sound of all my kids laughing and playing together; sleeping; watching the sunset off my balcony every night.

I won't lie....challenges and discouragement are plentiful but life is so so beautiful.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm hoping that my blog is one of the ones you read? I switched it to private, let me know if I somehow overlooked you!

I love when you blog. I love hearing about your adventures with your family.