Thursday, August 18, 2011

Guilty as Charged

I don’t like when cops hide their cars on a street behind bushes or in blind alleys awaiting unsuspecting speeders. I know they are just doing their jobs and trying to enforce the laws but I wish they would just park out in the open. They would still be able to pull over speeding cars and fill their ticket quotas for the month. But when they hide I immediately feel like a hard criminal. I slam on my breaks ready to throw my hands up in the air like a suspect in a well orchestrated stake out.

2 comments:

LTD in Las Vegas said...

I could just see you throwing your arms up...haha..I love your blog and all the writing (: Maybe I will be motivated to update my 2 yr old blog...It is in a sad, sad state.

Gina Gao said...

I really like your blog! It has good writing.