Thursday, June 9, 2011

Airing of Driving Grievances

Not many things get me worked up but for some reason when it comes to driving....particularly other peoples driving abilities, I get all bent out of shape. If you are guilty of either of the following I advise you to change your ways!


1. Driving with your dog on your lap. I mean seriously! All this talk about not using cell phones while driving, well this to me is way worse. How can you possibly pay attention to what is going on around you with another living thing moving around and sharing the steering wheel and drivers seat with you.


2. Speed Bumps! I hate hate hate when people come to a complete stop before passing over a speed bump. Sure the point of them is to slow you down but it is not the same as a stop sign. And the worst part about it is I don't even think the people who do this are worried about being cautious to their surroundings, I think they are somehow protecting their cars. Please, I think your car is a little more durable then that.


No comments: