Friday, February 6, 2009

Common things happening around our house

Olivia is struggling the most with baby Kellen. She just wants to help but I find myself constantly telling her, "no" way too often. The most common phrases are, "Stop trying to put lipstick on the baby." And "Don't press on his head."
Zoey has adjusted very well and in fact now that she is an older sister to two kids I feel like she has already grown up a ton. Yesterday she sat at the computer and watched Taylor Swifts music video for Love Story, over and over. And at the library she wanted to check out a 'real' book instead of a picture book. So she sits and has this grown up book on her lap. She can read, but is definitley not advanced enough for this book. She flips the pages and keeps telling me how good the book is. Within a span of 5 mintues she was already on page 33. So cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be so sweet to have a new little baby with your cute little girls. Take some pictures of them kissing him and post them. :)

Chelsea said...

HA HA I love it. That is so funny about the lip gloss. Jana your girls are so sweet they are going to be great older sisters!!!

Angie said...

I love how we assume our roles. I think it's really quite remarkable.

Lynds said...

Hi Jana, I found your blog through Alison Wall. I've been keeping up with her since we moved out of the ward. My husband was just talking about your husband last week and some BYU memories. So, it is funny that I came across your blog. Congrats on your new addition. Is it me, or is 3 way harder than 2? We just had our 3rd in January as well and until this past week, it has taken a lot to get used to. The whole nursing thing has thrown me through a loop as well. Glad to see all is going well and congrats again.