Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Miley Cyrus overload

No baby yet. If I don't go into labor, I have a c-section scheduled for the 16th. So I'm trying to exist the next 10 days. The worst part is I'm not sleeping at all. Between getting up to pee and trying to turn myself over and an aching back I literally wake up every hour. I'm a walking zombie. But even worse than that is that when I wake up at night I always have Hannah Montanna songs running through my head. Zoey got a guitar hero hannah montanna game for christmas and after hearing her play the game it's the one thing that I can always seem to remember.

4 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

Oh man I hate it when you wake up at night and can't get thoughts out of your head, its so annoying. And I feel for you with the being horribly in uncomfortable pain at the end, its awful! I was always in a bad mood the last few weeks, its amazing how fast you can forget about the crap in pregnancy. :) I'm excited to see pictures of the baby!

Allyson said...

brynn's birthday is on the 16th! what a great day!!! why do a c-section???

Alan said...

Can't wait to see pictures...

Alan and Beth

Chelsea said...

OMG Jana you are so close!! How exciting! You can do it, only 7 more days...hopefully sooner! If we don't talk to you before we love you and wish you the best of luck!